The World and Everything in It is WORLD Radio's daily half-hour audio news magazine, produced Monday-Friday. Play our programs and segments online below, or subscribe to the podcast by clicking the iTunes icon or RSS icon in the right column.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-709-9595.
A longer week-in-review TW&E program airs weekends on many radio stations. (If you wish to receive both the daily TW&E podcast plus the podcast version of the weekend program, you must subscribe to each separately.)
News, reviews, and interviews: songs of the recent political movements, film review of 'The Big Year,' Phill Kline on his indefinite suspension, Susan Olasky examines historical novels, and a discussion about bailing out Greece
In this week's program, a post-debate interview with David Brody, a look at the songs of policial movements, an interview with Phill Kline regarding his indefinite suspension, economics analysis with Warren Cole Smith, news coverage on California's park cross case, Susan Olasky reviews four historical novels, an interview with David Skeel on Greece's economic woes, and much more.
Hour A, Segment 1
Hour A, Segment 2
A profile of class envy with Marvin Olasky
A look at the songs of recent political movements and protests
Hour A, Segment 3
Hour A, Segment 4
Former attorney general Phill Kline discusses his recent indefinite suspension
Hour A, Segment 5
Small towns celebrate with fall festival activities
- Royston, Ga. is the home of baseball great Ty Cobb.
Hour B, Segment 1
Israeli Defense Forces soldier Gilad Schalit freed
Obama on the road
Washington sets new spending record
Hour B, Segment 2
California's 9th Circuit will not rehear the park cross case
King Memorial has no mention of God or King's role as a pastor
Senate Finance Committee gives incentives for charitable giving
Remembering the life of Norman Corwin
Hour B, Segment 3
Susan Olasky reviews four historical novels
A 1970s bestseller turns out to be a hoax
- Susan Olasky covers the book beat for WORLD News Group. Read her recent reviews of four "historical novels."
Hour B, Segment 4
President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas on why the economy is stuck
Interview with David Skeel regarding Greece's economic woes
Hour B, Segment 5
The TW&E History Book:
- Oct. 22, 1962 - President John F. Kennedy announces an air and naval blockade of Cuba, following the discovery of Soviet missile bases on the island.
- Oct. 23, 1983 - A suicide truck-bombing at Beirut International Airport in Lebanon kills 220 U.S. Marines, 18 sailors and 3 Army soldiers; a near-simultaneous attack on French forces kills 58 paratroopers.
- Oct. 23, 2001 - Apple introduces the iPod portable digital music player. See a 2001 promotional video here.