This is WORLD Radio's daily half-hour audio news magazine, produced Monday-Friday. Play our programs online below, or subscribe to the podcast via the WORLD Radio App.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-709-9595.
You are viewing a program segment.
Click here to view the full program.
Hour A, Segment 2
Homosexual marriages can be performed by military chaplians
Obama delivers his speech at the 15th annual dinner at the Human Rights Campaign
PC(USA) to ordain non-celibate homosexual
- Ron Crews of the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty says "the Pentagon has launched a direct assault on the fundamental unit of society—husband and wife."
- Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.), a member of the House Armed Services Committee, says the Obama administration decision to not observe the Defense of Marriage Act is "bordering on lawlessness."
- This is the Defense Department's website focused on the implications of the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
- Roll Call, a Capitol Hilll newspaper, reported that "[t]he Obama administration has all but officially recognized gay parterships as the legal equivalent of marriage."
- Here is the text of President Obama's speech to the Human Rights Campaign, America's largest homosexual group.
- The website of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality is here.